Answers to frequent questions about us from guests.
Please feel free to contact us directly if there is no answer to your required question.
- What time can I check in/out?
- You could check in from 8am to 8pm.
If you arrive here in the morning, the room cleaning and preparation might not be done.
Even in that case, you could drop off your stuff here.
The check-out must be completed by 11am.
- Are there any car parks?
- We are preparing the parking space for an exclusive use by 2 or 3 sets (Required additional charge, 1500 yen/day).
You can use the space from 15:00 on your check-in date to 11:00 on your check-out date.
Some coin-operated parking is located around our accommodation, too.
You are able to use them. (It costs roughly 1000-2000 yen/ night)
- Can babies stay together?
Yes, they can. If you do not need a futon for your child, they could stay as *the child fee.
*0-5 years old: 500yen/night, Over 6 years old: 1000yen/night
This fee will be changed as below in case of the property rental plan: 0-9 years old: 1000 yen/night
Children out of the age above will be counted as adults.
- What is the closest transportation?
- Subway Gojo station (Karasuma Line): 5 minutes on foot
JR Kyoto station: 12 minutes on foot
Bus stop (Nishi-no-touin Rokujo): 1 minute on foot
*These approximate times above are based on our main reception, Roman-Kan.
- What amenities do I get?
- We put shampoo and body soap if the room is with bathroom.
Towel and Yukata (Japanese pajama) are not prepared in guest rooms.
Please rent them at reception when you check-in if necessary (100 yen for towel / 300 yen for yukata ).
- Do you have a public bath?
- We do not our own large bath, though one public bath is 1 minute away from our accommodation.
In addition, we offer private open-air bath for our guests (additional fee),
so please ask us if you are into it.
- Can I try Tea ceremony here?
- Yes, you can. If you fancy it, please let us know in advance.
- Do you offer breakfast/dinner?
- We do both at our Café Restaurant No-Wa. (Additional fee required).
Please check the webpage of No-Wa below.
> Café Restaurant No-Wa
- Can I try Kimono there?
- Yes, you can. You are able to wear Kimonos as your experience (Additional fee required).
If you are curious about the price or details, please feel free to ask us.
- Is there internet access?
- There are some shared-computers so that you can use it as you like.
(It charges you 100yen/40 minutes) Wifi is for free to use.
- What is the economy room?
- Its rate is basically reasonable in comparison with the regular rooms.
(In exchange of that, the room will be a small use or have a low-ceiling.)
- Do you accept credit cards?
- We accept VISA or MASTER card, but we humbly prefer to get paid by cash if you could afford it.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Based on our cancellation policy, a cancellation fee occurs from 5 days before your arrival. Please contact us as soon as you can if you need to cancel your reservation.